I Cancel My Credit Card Because Of RM50 Service Tax

Just received statement from CIMB bank.
They tell me that they will billing service tax next mth.
Emmm...i thinking whether my another CIMB credit card will be charge or not.
Bcoz i have 2 credit card CIMB, but i just use one credit card only.
Not use both of it.

I already know about service tax last year...it make me unhappy.
89. Credit cards are being used extensively. The number has increased from more than 2 million in 1997 to 11 million as at August 2009, excluding 285,000 charge cards. To promote prudent spending, the Government proposes that a service tax of RM50 a year be imposed on each principal credit card and charge card, including those issued free of charge. The Government also proposes that service tax of RM25 a year be imposed on each supplementary card. This measure is effective from 1 January 2010.
But i  check it again from voucher CIMB give me...it said every cardmembers that hold more example 3 cards will be charged for each card held.

Hah....what the hell?
If like that my another credit card, i don't really use also will be charge.

Coz i don't want be free charge by government...so better i do this...
Just cancel it.
Better use one credit card only.
Or if i think it burden me...i will cancel it.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger