My Nuffnang Oh Nuffnang


Ahhh...so boring today......no idea to post here.
So...i just update my Nuffnang progress only lo.


So far i just received one buffered earning this month.



But so slow lo.....my earning so 'siput'..haha2.
Bcoz i so lazy to update my blog and blogwalking now.
Sooooo bz with my work and soooo tired.
So better i take a rest...right?

Emm...this one my Nuffnang analytics this week.


all below than 100 visitors per day.
But ok lo....have visitor than nothing..haha2.
Ok....that all...bye2.

2 comments:

Syahida said...

Owh! its OK. Better than nothing, right? Keep it up!. i just got 2 BE for yesterday and today, but my trafic lower than 50. Agaga..But today trafic is quite good, more than 50. Very rare to get more than 50 UV in 1 day =).

Admin said...

ye lo....hope earn more..huhuhu...but sometime lazy to update

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger