U know what happen if u drive close to containers?
See pictures below
* Check the expiration date. Don’t use a condom after its expiration has passed.
* Check condoms for damage — brittleness, small tears or pinprick holes — before using.
* Open the package carefully. Don’t use teeth or fingernails.
* Place the tip of the rolled-up condom over the erect penis. The rolled rim should be on the outside.
* Gently press the tip of the condom to remove air.
* Unless the condom has a reservoir tip, unroll the condom down over the entire penis while leaving room — a half-inch space — at the tip to collect the semen.
* Remove any air bubbles to make sure the condom fits correctly. An air bubble could cause the condom to tear or come off.
* If you’re not circumcised, make sure you pull your foreskin back before putting on the condom.
* For maximal protection from STDs, use a condom during any sexual activity, whether vaginal, oral or anal. Oral, anal or vigorous vaginal sex increases the chance of condom breakage.
* Never reuse a condom. If a condom is inside out and does not unroll easily, don’t flip it over because there may be semen in it. Use another condom.
* Store condoms in a cool, dry place. Exposure to air, heat and light increases the chance that a condom will break. Don’t keep condoms in a billfold, back pocket or glove compartment for an extended period of time. Friction, perspiration and changes in temperature can hasten condom deterioration. (Source:Mayoclinic)
I think i no need to explain what is Condom at here, bcoz i know u all knew about it & ofcoz more expert using this Condom...hehehe. Ok let see how the Condom was made....
p/s: Now Condom have many flavour.....strawberry, orange & many more. So, guys choose which flavour u want...hahahaha....have fun.
More info can check at here:
Watches can emit a certain level of radioactivity Though small, but if you wear your watch to bed for a long time, it might have adverse effects on your health.
2 - DON'T SLEEP WITH BRA
Scientists in America have discovered those that wear bras for more than 12 hours have a higher risk of getting breast cancer. So go to bed without it.
3 - DON'T SLEEP WITH PHONE
Putting the phone beside your bed or anywhere near you is not encouraged. Though some of us will use phones as alarm clocks, but please put the phone as far as possible. Scientists have proved that electrical items including mobile phone and television sets emit magnetic waves when used. These waves can cause disruptions to our nervous system. Therefore if you need to put your mobile phone near you, switch it off first.
4 - DON'T SLEEP WITH MAKE UP
People who sleep with make up might have skin problems in the long run. Sleeping with make up will cause the skin to have difficulty in breathing and problem in perspiring. You will also need a much longer time to go into deep sleep.
You may never wake up again. : )
p/s: Do u believe this gold fish really exist? I don't think lol....maybe it just a gimmick.
Here are some tips on protecting yourself in the cinema:
Do not attend the first screening of any movies in the cinema.
By the first screening, I mean the first time the movie is shown in that particular cinema.
What's the reason?
The first screening is meant for the 'special visitors'.
However, if you insist on going, then sit somewhere in the middle.
The first and last rows are reserved for 'them'.
Be warned....Error! Filename not specified. Ever notice the last row in your local Cineplex is always vacant? Now you know 'who' reserves the seats."
p/s: This tips i get it from my friend.....so not sure whether it true or not...if any of u out there have any idea...pls give comments...ok.
Vampire Knight (ヴァンパイア騎士, Vanpaia Naito?) is a shōjo manga and anime series written by Matsuri Hino. The series premiered in the January 2005 issue of LaLa magazine and is still on-going. Chapters are collected and published in collected volumes by Hakusensha, with nine volumes currently released in Japan. The manga series is licensed in English by Viz Media. The English adaptation premiered in the July 2006 issue of Viz's Shojo Beat magazine, with the collected volumes being published on a quarterly basis.
Two drama CDs were created for the series, as well as a twenty-six episode anime adaptation. Produced by Studio Deen, the anime series' first season aired in Japan on TV Tokyo between April 8, 2008 and July 1, 2008. The second season, titled Vampire Knight Guilty aired on the same station from October 7, 2008 and December 30, 2008. The anime uses many of the same voice actors as were used for the drama CDs.
Yuki Cross's earliest memory is of a snowy night in winter, when she was attacked by one vampire and was saved by another, Kaname Kuran. Yuki, who is the adopted daughter of the Headmaster of Cross Academy, Kaien Cross, is an ex-vampire hunter that now wishes for vampires and humans to live alongside peacefully, and has grown up and become a prefect for the school with one main purpose: for vampires to coexist peacefully with humans. Her fellow guardian, Zero Kiryu, a childhood companion whose parents were killed by a pure-blood vampire, is now determined to kill them all and refuses to trust them. Through a cruel twist of fate, Zero becomes a vampire himself, having been bitten by pure-blood vampire, Shizuka Hio, four years before. Now Yuki must help him fight his curse, as well as recover the lost memories of her past. She must also discover why Kaname, who leads the group of Night class (all of which are also vampires) at Cross Academy as their President, saved her that night and what deep dark secret he is keeping from her.
These incredible images of waves were taken by the number 1 photographer of surf:
He has dedicated his life to photographing the waves and has published a selection of the best images of his career.
He captures magical moments inside the "tube", as surfers say.
This one I really love it…. so beautiful. Picture of sunset… it been long time not seeing sunset at beach coz don’t have enough time & my friend busy this lately.
Maybe after I have own car, I will go there.
Cat & bird play together, it look like them have close friendship and very cute to. I love cat very much...u know.
Let play......aaaa i can't move.
Feel tired...i want to sleep lo.
why u not yet sleep?
I want to find 'kutu' lo..hehehe.
"Friendship isn't about who you have known the longest . . . but about who came and never left your side."